Monday, May 5, 2008

mistaken identity

Well, I'm back! It seems after my very first blog ever, that I was shut down by the man. It seems that Blogspot thought that I was one of those automatic spammer programs that get on sites like these and spams everyone. I have no idea how or why this sites anti spam program picked me out, but we got everything worked out. I am not sure what kind of comment this situation makes about the current state of our society, but I am sure it is not good. When a real person can be mistaken for a program by another program, that was written to keep certain programs out, and then it stops the real person from gaining access to his own writings and information, then that can not be good. It sounds like the beginning to some science fiction movie where some kind of computer is trying to take over the world. I would probably be played by Will Smith.
Anyway, as I was trying to get back on my site, I realized that I have no rights concerning this blog. The site that I post on has all of the right to everything I put on here. All of the things I write, all of the pictures I post, no matter how personal, all belongs to this blog site. If they decide to shut it down and erase all of my stuff, there is nothing I can do about it. It makes me think of two things. First, we seem to be signing our rights away way to easily now a days. The computer makes all of it way to easy. All we have to do now is click a box and wham, it is done. I very rarely ever even read those agreements anymore, and I bet no one else does either. The second thing is that everything in this world is temporary. Nothing here is permanent, and some things can be taken away in a moments time. I need to make the best of the time that I have, and always be storing my treasures in Heaven.

James

No comments: